It's a busy business news day but we start off today with a special note from FEMA and while it's not business it may be helpful for those of you listening. Here's what we've got today:
- FEMA to help pay for burial costs;
- No, that vaccine was meant for...
- 127 Million Households a big number;
- Savings and getting a better bank deal;
- Not another toilet paper shortage;
- Good news from the unemployment line;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Getting high in New York State.
For the interview it's Desmund Adams with us from Focus and Find in the closing days of National Women's Month. Here is the question: As women make up the majority of Americans why are they not better represented in board rooms and c-suites? And, what if we told you that if that happened businesses could drive better profits? Click here to listen!
- March 25, 2021