For many of us it's the end of another busy business week. Thanks for listening. And, stay with us after the news and click through to listen to Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine get hyper-local with Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro. But, first the news:
- The infrastructure plan means what for business;
- Christmas is just six month away...you are welcome;
- Televangelist Jim Bakker is back in the news;
- Panasonic sheds all of its Tesla stock and why;
- Pepsi to start selling...booze?
- A reverse trend as businesses are leaving China;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Next it's the Third Office making a play for your time.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. We're talking art, music, sports, farmers markets and a host of Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro. To listen, just click here.
- June 25, 2021