There were two bad reports out today but Wall Street said, "What? Me worry?". Thanks for coming by here's what we've got for you in the business news headlines:
- The GDP shrank and Wall Street said, "Meh.";
- More tough tariff talk but this time not China;
- Mixed bag of more retail cuts and some hires;
- Some Citibank customers are not happy;
- We have far to go with employment issues;
- Dead folks and stimulus bucks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Spending habits are changing and for some interesting reasons.
Thanks for listening!
- June 25, 2020