Just when you thought you might be gaining on gas prices...gasoline refiners may be forced to cut production…want to know…why? It’s the business news headlines for Monday the 25th day of July, thanks for being with us everybody. And, a remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here is what we've got for you today:
- Gas production and the global economy;
- The Biden Administration and recession talk;
- Is Tesla guilty of discrimination? We have that story;
- Boeing workers vote to go out on strike;
- Conflicting data has the Fed in a tight spot;
- A former congressman arrested for insider trading;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What you are buying and not buying tells us...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 25, 2022