It's the final Friday of the month of September...like where did that go? Hey, right after the news headlines we've got Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine with "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week...hey, it's Friday! In the news:
- Shades of 2008 in...China;
- Costco says destroy this product;
- Remember Lay-a-Way. News from Walmart;
- Customers are back but not fast food workers;
- But it's not just food service...what FedEx said;
- China and Cryptocurrency it's a big deal;
- Credit card trouble over at AARP;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Let's do email etiquette 101 shall we?
Then it's Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine as we get hyper-local and riff about a bunch of stuff happening this weekend and going into next week. To listen that that...just click here!
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 24, 2021