If you like roller coasters you would have loved Wall Street today. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 24th of September, here's what we've got for you today:
- The wealth gap is insane and growing;
- Hunger in America is also growing;
- About those extra unemployment dollars and seeking work;
- Olive Garden sales slip...badly;
- The future of...oil;
- New home sales surge and why;
- The U.S. economic outlook for growth...cut in half;
- The Wall Street Report
- Yet another brand gets a make-over.
Thanks for listening!
- September 24, 2020