Midweek already and welcome to the business news headlines. Can you tell it's tax time? Several of our stories today center on that so let's go!
- Today $81 billion to schools to reopen;
- Stimulus checks and Social Security;
- Did you get your IRS letter?
- The back-log on paper tax returns is...huge;
- Why you may not want to extend your tax deadline;
- Amazon is Big Brother say workers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How about a "Work-Cation"?
Those stories and you'll meet entrepreneur Gale McKinney from Twin Rivers Media as we talk about the publishing business and how his very niche magazines work during a time when others are floundering. You can hear that conversation here.
- March 24, 2021