If there was any good business news today it came out of Wall Street as the markets shot up. Welcome to the business news headlines for Tuesday the 24th of March:
- It was an historic one day rise on the Dow;
- What will become of the U.S. Postal Service;
- Ford says its plants will remain closed;
- Boeing says no to the government having a equity share;
- Denmark has a message for America;
- The Wall Street Report
- Back to work? The experts say no...the president?
- Finally the "old folks need to sacrifice" story.
Those items and we've got Laura Kinnard with us today talking about remote work, technology, tips and productivity. What will the other side of this look like? She tells us. To hear that...just click here.
Thanks, again, for listening!
- March 24, 2020