Thanks for listening. It was a day full of some really positive news coming out of the White House and data on the economy and that boosted Wall Street. Also, you can follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got today:
- Americans are flooding restaurants but...
- What automakers are doing with engines;
- Treasury Secretary Yellin issues a warning;
- "We've got a deal!" said the president;
- New jobless numbers are out;
- Exxon is cutting staff and who;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Was Prime Day a...bust?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 24, 2021