Welcome to the Wednesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Here's what we've got cooked up for you today:
- Another retail center files for bankruptcy;
- Speaking of tanking companies we've got a list;
- How bad will it get for commercial real estate;
- A new travel ban in effect and the states involved;
- Remember the Segway? Say, goodbye.
Thanks for listening.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 24, 2020