It was another sobering day on Wall Street as investors had plenty to grumble about. Welcome to the business news headlines for Friday the 24th of July. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Something new at Chipotle and McDonald's
- Nearly 1/2 of the American workforce is out of a job;
- Two employment companies join forces;
- More job cuts announced today;
- What do idle airplanes...do;
- Being Black and home ownership;
- The Wall Street Report
- Work from Home in Germany.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine is in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. From traveling cocktail parties to baseball to State Fair Food without the fair some old radio stories and a bunch more. Have some fun with us...you deserve it. To hear that segment, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 24, 2020