Sure we're here...welcome to the Christmas Eve Edition of the Business News Hour where we've tracked several important business news stories for you:
- One word might describe what is going on in the U.S. today and that words is...
- We're in a Bear Market...so what does that mean? We' share;
- Nike shares drop and we'll tell why;
- We bet you have never heard of RIP Medical Debt. You will today;
- The top Google searches for 2018 are out;
- Older workers are looking for work and could be your answer to finding folks;
- Of course we'll look at the numbers from Wall Street.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard from Drake University and DMBizMixer.com joins us to chat about two or three business networking/education events and then we launch into news about her startup Curated Growth a company that seeks to repurpose the ailing Southridge Mall. To listen to that conversation click here.
Thanks for listening!
- December 24, 2018