Welcome to a brand new business week. A quick reminder we're on News/Talk 1540 KXEL each Sunday at Noon with The Business Week in Review. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Wall Street celebrated a "potential" COVID19 treatment;
- President Trump opened the RNC with a big claim;
- Consumers and Choice and Buying;
- Looks like "remote work" is here for awhile;
- The Wall Street Report;
- "Pssst, wanna buy a gun? Meet me on Facebook!
Thanks for listening and come find us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- August 24, 2020