It's the Friday Edition of the business news headlines welcome back! It was a dismal week on Wall Street as the Dow sunk to it’s lowest level since 2020. Oil is also way off the mark and General Motors investing big…again in electric vehicles. It’s the business news Headlines for Friday the 23rd day of September, thanks for being with us everybody. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Dow sinks yet again and why;
- Oil settles lower but gas prices are still high...why?
- General Motors to invest millions in new EV upgrades;
- The top 5 housing markets that have cooled the most;
- The 4-Day Work Week. What the numbers say about it;
- The Super Bowl has a new halftime sponsor;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some are happy with their wages. Who might they be?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 23, 2022