Day two of the rebound on Wall Street but that's not the only big story from today and, make sure you stick around for an interesting conversation featuring author Beth Hoffman and her remarkable journey from the East and West Coasts...to a tiny town in Iowa. But, first the news:
- Amazon, AI Cameras and Unhappy Drivers;
- Texas, Israel and Ben & Jerry's Ice Crème;
- More retail concerns for the holidays;
- Chips...we're talking chips again;
- No shortage of unemployed workers...new numbers;
- The Wall Street Report
- The "Snowbirds" are once again headed south.
For the interview you'll meet educator, reporter, farmer and now author Beth Hoffman and the story of her remarkable journey. And her new book "Bet the Farm: The Dollars and Sense of Growing Food in America".
We think you'll enjoy our conversation and to listen...click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- September 23, 2021