The markets slid yet again today making this September, like many, rough on Wall Street. Here's what we've got on tap for you today:
- They are not going quietly...think TicTok;
- Tesla sues the Trump Administration and why;
- The Fed offers a somber update on the economy;
- Volkswagen is on a mission and you are the target;
- Scams are on the rise and we'll give you some samples;
- Who is responsible for a lack of small business capital;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Climate change and big name responses.
Thanks for listening! And, you can join us outside of the news on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- September 23, 2020