For some it is the end of another week...and what a week it has been. Here are the business news headlines we've got ready for you today and remember, join us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour:
- Jobs that pay $100K and more;
- Dads too and the COVID19 impact;
- Wells Fargo said...what?
- Mixing business and politics;
- Hamburgers and Racial Equity;
- Business is upbeat about the future;
- The Wall Street Report
- Some sober thoughts about jobless numbers.
Those stories PLUS it's Friday and Jeff Pitts the Managing Editor for Cityview Magazine in to chat it up about Stuff to DO in the Greater Des Moines Metro...click here to listen.
- October 23, 2020