If you like roller coasters you must love Wall Street today. Up and down, up and down as investors chewed over some earnings reports and fret about Brexit, China and global growth. In our newscast today:
- Are you really making $7,000 more today?
- The Wek Work Meltdown and $1.2 billion;
- Sunday Riley did an opps...
- Affordable housing? How about shipping containers;
- Got some extra cash? Be like some "A List" stars.
Those stories plus a Small Business Spotlight that shines on entrepreneur Chris Seuntjens who has, now, three companies and they are all on the move. Christoper's Rare Coins, Christopher's Fine Jewelry and Chrystal Clear Showcases. Retire? Not hardly. Meet Chris here.
Thanks for listening!
- October 23, 2019