Welcome back to another business week...albet shorter due to the American holiday of Thanksgiving. Here's what we've got on tap for you today:
- Markets were up and that Janet Yellen thing;
- What Americans are buying and...not buying;
- GM is in the midst of a recall and it's big;
- Another retail giant files for Chapter 11;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The migration from Silicon Valley to...the Midwest.
For the interview it's Jayne Armstrong from the SBA in to talk about the CARES Act, future funding concerns, Small Business Saturday and a shout out to her favorite team the Steelers. You can hear that...here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 23, 2020