Welcome to the Business News Headlines for today...and our "Vacation Edition". On tap today we've got these stories and an impacting business interview that can alter your career trajectory.
- Huawei says they may just "go it alone";
- Amazon said "Nyet!" but Google says "Howdy partner!";
- Just what will the Fed do to interest rates...some thoughts;
- Look out Chrome the Fox is coming;
- How about a device you wear that will track your...emotions;
- What might 5G mean for you? An update.
Those stories and in for The Interview is author Deb Rinner from Tero International who will spend some time with us talking about business etiquette and how it impacts your professional life...and yes, she also gives me a quiz to test my etiquette skills. To listen to that...just click here.
Thanks for coming by!!
- May 23, 2019