Welcome back and we've got quite the mixed bag of news for you today plus an interesting conversation about high mileage vehicles that may not be that high at all. But first the news:
- Rather than $15/hr how about profit sharing;
- The "dust up" over Greenland;
- What? A new social media platform?
- The IRS and...Tax Evasion;
- The Wall Street Report;
- This U.S. city is the first to pay reparations.
For the interview Karl Brauer is back from ISeeCars.com and this time we're talking about those high-mileage vehicles that consumers disregard but, in reality, they may only be starting their life cycle. We'll look at the top 16 vehicles in the U.S. that are still running strong after 200,000 plus miles. It's really good stuff! To listen, click here!
Thanks for being here!
- March 23, 2021