It's becoming harder and harder to square what is going on with Wall Street while the nation grapples with even more COVID19 cases. Welcome back and this is what we've got for you today:
- Americans are saving more...but is it enough;
- A surprise announcement about new home sales in May;
- Let's peek into your closet for...cash;
- J.C. Penny closing more stores;
- Johnson & Johnson loses their appeal;
- The Wall Street Report
- Dr. Fauci testified today; scary news.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 23, 2020