It was a tough day on Wall Street as several factors fed the sell off. Here are the business news stories we've got for you today:
- Fleeing high priced cities and landing good jobs;
- When will theaters reopen;
- More layoffs in the news business;
- New weekly jobless numbers go up;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Poland sues...Ikea. No, really.
Those stories plus an in depth conversation about bankruptcy with attorney Jeffery Goetz from the Bradshaw Law Firm. We're going to talk about the economy, who is being pushed into bankruptcy, the need for businesses and individuals to reach out and so much more. Listen to our conversation here.
- July 23, 2020