The business news headlines kick off with a sobering statistic on this the day before Christmas Eve. Thanks for being with us. A programing note: The markets are closed tomorrow (Friday) and so, sorta, are we. However we'll be posting up some long form business interviews that you can listen to as you make your way to Grandmother's House. For today:
- A sobering statistic about the U.S. life expectancy;
- Wall Street was up for the third day in a row;
- We've got a new product recall to share;
- The suit against Subway is...well, not good;
- A refinery fire moves gas prices higher;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some positive economic data from today;
- The most visited website on the planet is...
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 23, 2021