It's Christmas Eve...Eve and we've not only got the business news headlines but also a look at some fun stuff for business events in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Metro and a look at some friends in Detroit. On tap:
- Super Saturday was really...SUPER for Retail;
- China trying to boost it's economy cuts tariffs;
- Boeing CEO out and the stock...up;
- The slow railway in Europe that is winning;
- Retail took a big hit this year. More to come?
- The Wall Street Report
- The U.S. sides with Germany about Roundup.
Also today, because of the holiday Laura Kinnard is in to chat it up about some things going on in the Des Moines Metro tonight and into later in the week. Think...Festivus and more. To hear that...click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- December 23, 2019