Click through to learn more about these top business news stories and later two great interviews:
- Markets hit a wall today and we'll share why;
- So, is Tesla REALLY going private? We've got an update;
- There is one job young people don't want even though it pays well;
- Grocery store plastic bags on the way out;
- No, Mr. President that is not the price of a Camero in China
Those stories the markets and our Restaurant of the Week is Central Standard. You've got to listen to our conversation with general manager Andy Crounse it's pretty clear why this new place was packed today at lunch.
Then you can click through to listen to Michael Lawrence the founder of something called BluJaket. He's pretty stoked about the mobile app and we were too once we heard what it can do for retail, restaurants and sporting/special events.
Thanks for coming by...and subscribe by hitting the FOLLOW button...OK?
- August 23, 2018