It was another very volatile trading day on Wall Street as investors took a one-two punch to the gut. Here's what we've got for you in the Business News Headlines for Thursday the 23rd of April:
- It works or it doesn't;
- Fewer Americans looking for work but they are retiring;
- More "essential workers" are speaking out;
- Gap is nearly out of cash;
- The unemployment numbers are staggering;
- Wall Street Report;
- A stunning number of COVID19 drugs are being proposed;
- Spring fashion is taking a back seat.
Thanks for listening and know we're here Monday - Friday and on Sunday for the Week in Review.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 23, 2020