Thursday Sep 22, 2022
The Business News Headlines 22 September 2022
We'll kick things off this evening talking about Thursday Night Football and what a winner Amazon Prime has on it's hands. The markets fell once again but for a bit there was some hope and there is yet another body blow coming to the housing market. It's the business news headlines for Thursday the 22nd of September, thanks for being with us. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Are you ready for some "digital" football?
- The markets fell and oil was up a bit;
- Mortgage interest rates at a new high;
- The Boeing Corporation is fined big time and why;
- You're still shopping according to Costco;
- Who to blame Russia or Iraq?
- Walmart has a holiday announcement;
- The Jobless numbers are out;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The number 1 reason for job hopping....we'll share.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.