OK, I know we're a bit late with the business news headlines. We were, shall we say, distracted by Ty Rushing (@RushTheWriter) who shared a video of him trying some Mountain Dew flavor that is...spicy? It's a new thing for him called #TyTries. Sorry... Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Dow ends the week at an all time high;
- Will the military take over trucking;
- The most "horrifying" auto company is...
- GM is finally shipping pickups out of storage;
- Intel wants the feds to make good on their support;
- This chain is pulling meat from its menu;
- We've got some good economic news for you;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Let's go "Re-Wilding"!
Those stories and some fun with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine. Stuff to DO in the greater Des Moines Metro and you can hear it all here.
Thanks for listening.
- October 22, 2021