Thursday Oct 22, 2020
The Business News Headlines 22 October 2020
Thanks so much for coming by. It's been a busy news day and here's what we've got lined up for you today:
- Yachts, a Van Gogh and a Movie;
- More disruption in the grocery industry;
- Microsoft has extended their Work from Home Policy;
- Airbus is ramping up;
- The retailers that are opening new stores;
- Home sales are way up;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Flight Attendants without a Plan B.
Also today a conversation about what No Justice - No Peace means...to businesses. We've all seen news video about marches and civil unrest but is that what No Justice - No Peace is all about? Today an in depth conversation about the movement in Iowa with organizer Al Womble. To hear that conversation, click here.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.