It's the "Vacation Edition" of the Business News Headlines. Today as stocks struggle with trade concerns we've got these stories:
- Department stores struggle and their stocks fade;
- While some retailers sink Target gets a bump up;
- Lowe's disappoints but Home Depot...nope;
- Good news for Apple computer fans;
- Want a Tesla? New pricing;
- Just in case you've run out of stuff to worry about we've got a looming story;
- Want extra time to do the SAT? Move to a more affluent school.
Those stories plus an amazing conversation with author and 2020 presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson. We talk about economics, families, working folks, the system and so much more. And, at no time did it seem like she had to talk...politically. Very interesting and to hear that...click right here.
Thanks for coming by!
- May 22, 2019