Welcome to the Tuesday, March 22nd Edition of the Business News Headlines. Today we've got stories about interest rate hikes, a follow up on a yacht stuck in Norway and more. Let's go and thanks for being with us again today!
- Chain restaurants in Russia not willing to close;
- A U.S. company supporting workers who leave to fight;
- Grubhub in trouble in D.C.;
- Word is another rate hike is coming in May;
- A health care merger is not happening and why;
- Tesla opens in Germany and Elon is dancing;
- Google has settled a labor relations complaint;
- More on that Russian yacht stuck in Norway;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Looking to the high seas to battle high inflation.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 22, 2022