Welcome back to another busy business week. You're just a click away from these stories we've found and cooked up for you today:
- Apple had some good news and bad news today;
- Home sales took a bath in May but....;
- Working from Home to Working from Hotel;
- T.J. Maxx turns aside online shopping and grows;
- Work visas will become harder to get;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The WHO has some lousy news about reopening.
Thanks for clicking through!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on Google Play, PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 22, 2020