It's been a day of impeachment hearings and concerns over a new virus imported from China. In fact, China figures in several of our stories today:
- Not going to give up plastic says Coca-Cola;
- Yet another retail chain closing stores;
- Did the FAA do a "sweetheart" deal for Southwest;
- The fallout from two years of a trade war coming home to roost;
- Vaccine stocks were up...think China;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Worst City - Best City to grow up in the U.S. and why.
Those stories plus a riveting conversation about cannabis production in the United States. You'll meet John Haas from Phoenix, Arizona who tells me it's worse than the wild west when it comes to nearly everything concerning the growing of cannabis...and he's a grower. You can catch that here.
Thanks for coming by!
- January 22, 2020