It's really about economics. The failed and flawed dream of resurrecting the Soviet Union, which in itself failed, is a significant danger to the world economy and our first story bears this out. Here's what we've got for you on this 22nd day of February:
- Winners, Losers and Russia;
- The price of gold is up again;
- AT&T shuts down 3G and what that means;
- DIY project soar and Home Depot says, thank you;
- Move over electric here comes hydrogen;
- A new COVID update;
- The National Guard back in D.C.?
- Tesla hit with another racial lawsuit;
- Labor troubles in Ohio;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Tech jobs head east and where? We'll share.
Speaking of technology this is an amazing conversation about the Farmers Business Network (FBN) that is, sort of the "Amazon of Agriculture". My guest is one of the founders of FBN, Charles Barron. You're going to learn much in this fascinating interview. To listen, click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- February 22, 2022