You would think that when Congress averted a government shutdown and passed a new round of stimulus it might have been a good business day. Ah, not quite and here are the stories we've got for you today:
- A new virus mutation; what we know;
- The DOJ and Walmart spar over opioids;
- Last minute shoppers avoid malls;
- More delivery issues with the USPS;
- Another "Eater-Tainment" chain files for Chapter 11;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The pandemic pet push.
Those stories and for the interview Frank Spillers from Rural Community Solutions is my guest. We talk about the barriers that may impede economic development and the trends that might boost opportunity. To listen, click here.
- December 22, 2020