It was the worst day on Wall Street since October of 2020 as all three indexes ended the day and the week deeply in the red. We'll be sharing those numbers and what happened in just a bit. But first:
- The leading cause of child deaths is...
- The Ghost Drone is headed to Ukraine;
- Business at Verizon slumps and why;
- McDonald's customers re-thinking options;
- Anheuser Busch InBev to take a billion dollar hit;
- After weeks of deflection news about Koch and Russia;
- Janet Yellen on a possible recession;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some companies to take attendance...what?
Thanks for coming by!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- April 22, 2022