A couple of things rattled investors today and we'll talk about that first. Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the business news headlines. And, stay with us for the interview as we'll introduce you to the Fastline Marketing Group based in Kentucky and doing business nationwide. Let's go:
- This rattled investors today;
- McDonald's customers not...pleased;
- The hot housing market...too hot?
- Good news for American farmers today;
- Trucker J.B. Hunt says business is just fine;
- Solar stocks bounced up today and why;
- Folks are freaking out...and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Google and the planet...something new.
For the interview you'll meet the president of the Fastline Marketing Group, John Anderson. For those of you in the ag sector the name Fastline has been a steady partner of over forty years for equipment dealers and farmers when it comes to buying and selling. Today John will explain what the new changes are and how they will benefit their customer of today...and tomorrow. To listen, just click here.
- April 22, 2021