Wall Street bounced back today and later in the broadcast you'll meet candidate Kimberly Graham who is seeking the nomination to become the next U.S. Senator from Iowa. But first these stories:
- The money was supposed to be for small businesses but...
- Farmers facing some tough choices;
- The weakest link in our food supply is...
- What are people doing for fun?
- The next wave of layoffs is bigger than retail;
- The Wall Street Report
- Ahhhh, no middle seat!
Those stores plus a rare two part interview with Kimberly Graham who is seeking the nomination to become the next U.S. Senator from the State of Iowa. You'll meet her and find out about her interesting business life here
Thanks for listening.
- April 22, 2020