It's a big week for earnings reports and we'll detail the data for you. Welcome to the Business News Hour here are the stories that are just a click away:
- It's "wait & see" on Wall Street;
- A sluggish start to the home buying season;
- A Tesla Model S...explodes;
- Apple Pay and JC Penny;
- Two stories about the automobile market
- ACLU of Iowa files suit against Ag-Gag 2.0
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Those stories plus we'll introduce you to Debbie Sears of Sears Insurance but...we're not talking about insurance we're talking hunger in Iowa and the event she "cooked up" that brings some of the top chefs together to raise money for the Food Bank of Iowa. It's called Another Plate at the Table. Learn how she has turned tragedy to action. Click here for that story.
Thanks for listening!
- April 22, 2019