Tuesday Sep 21, 2021
The Business News Headlines 21September 2021
Back with you on day two of the Okoboji Writers Retreat where roughly 150 people from across the country have come together to learn how to better communicate or how to get their work published. After the news stick around for my conversation with journalist Ty Rushing. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Almost Wall Street...all most;
- Commodities in for a rough session?
- Takata airbags back in the news;
- More companies say goodbye to the office;
- Danger looming in Washington;
- Crypto Currencies under investigation;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Talking "near beer" and the come back.
Those stories plus you'll hear from journalist Ty Rushing who is making a name for him self in Iowa. We'll talk about journalist journeys, agriculture, wages, business and more plus his new gig with the Iowa Starting Line. To listen click here.
Thanks for being with us...
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.