This morning, before the sun came up, we knew it was going to be a rough day on Wall Street and, it was. Welcome to the Monday edition of the business news headlines. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Retire? Not yet and working from home;
- Climate Change and Amazon;
- COVID19, Landlords & Renters;
- Increased wealth among (some) Americans;
- The Boeing 737 back in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Football and The Emmy's.
Plus for the interview you'll meet two folks who, just seven months ago, were making sure lunch was right, documents were printed and flights being arranged. Today Kim Greth and Ann Scott of Tero International are...Zoom Meeting Producers. It's a great story and you can hear that right...here.
Thanks for listening!
- September 21, 2020