Midweek and we've got the business news headlines for you on this the 21st of October. Here is what we've got teed up:
- According to the Fed the U.S. recovery is...
- Two Words: Stimulus & Nope;
- 30-year jumbo mortgage rates;
- Hospitals and increasing numbers of patients;
- Chicago feeling the economic pinch of COVID19;
- Too much oil and gas it would seem;
- Tesla & Chipotle in the news;
- The Wall Street Report
- A streaming service calls it quits.
Those stories plus our continuing look at entrepreneurs who, even in the face of the pandemic, are launching their businesses. You'll meet Shirley Macleod who, along with her husband, Earl, recently launched the first of four Tint World franchises. To listen, just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 21, 2020