We took yet another hit with a new set of unemployment numbers today and that has a, slight, impact on Wall Street. Here are the stories we've got cooked up for you today:
- The biggest mall in the U.S. has missed 2 months of mortgage payments;
- We like it: New Zealand is considering a nationwide 4 day work week;
- Billionaires and the Pandemic - Doing quite well thank you;
- Small Businesses in Big Trouble;
- The Wall Street Report;
- COVID19 details from today...worldwide.
Those stories plus an emotional conversation with the Executive Director of the Iowa CareGivers Association, Di Findley. We'll be talking about issues such as COVID19 Testing, Child Care Issues & Concerns and Personal Protective Equipment. In April the Iowa CareGivers Association conducted surveys on those three issues and the answers highlight the massive problems Iowa has with our direct caregiving efforts. For reference here is the official State of Iowa COVID10 Website. To hear that conversation click here.
- May 21, 2020