Forget everything about the massive sell off on Wall Street last week. Today things turned around and we'll share the numbers in just a bit. Welcome to the Monday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Here's what we've got for you today:
- American Airlines cuts hundreds of flights and why;
- They sold millions in stock before reporting money issues;
- Today is Amazon Prime Day but...those prices?
- Jeep is looking at a major PR issue;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Thieves and catalytic converters...it's a story!
For the interview you'll meet a returning guest, Jayne Armstrong a District Director for the Small Business Administration who is here to do a victory lap of sorts and take a peek at the future of small businesses everywhere. To listen, click here.
- June 21, 2021