Welcome to Friday and yet another broadcast from Kansas City, Missouri a town that is all excited about Sunday football. The name Patrick Mahomes is on the lips of nearly everybody here. But, we've got business to share. Today:
- After decades a logo change. We're not fans;
- Retail stress hits yet another Dollar Tree store;
- Netflix numbers disappoint;
- More union action is happening;
- Rising tensions and airlines and China;
- Price gouging and COVID test kits?
- Theater owners say people are coming back;
- The industries people are quitting the most;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Let's talk about that 9$ buritto.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts of Cityview Magazine and Stuff to do in the greater DSM Metro. To listen to that conversation just click here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 21, 2022