There has been a flurry of activity coming from the Biden White House and some of it centers on the world of business. That story leads off today and a reminder, you can follow us on Twitter, all day, @IOB_NewsHour. Let's go:
- A slew of executive orders & some impact business;
- A judge says the NRA lawsuit can go forward;
- United Airlines stock pulled back today and why;
- Social Media site Parler heard from a judge;
- Electric Vehicles are a winner for automakers;
- Ford Motor stock has done what since...Tuesday?
- The Wall Street Report
- New jobless numbers lower but...
- New housing construction on a roll;
- But, commercial office space, ouch.
Thanks for listening!
- January 21, 2021