Today was the day when the folks on Wall Street may have finally figured out that the coronavirus may put a wrench into the global economy. It's the Business News Headlines for Friday the 21st of February. In the news:
- Every heard of the "Fiduciary Rule"? You will today;
- John Deere stock soars and why;
- Zillow is losing millions each month and why;
- President Trump and his Social Security promise;
- The Wall Street Report
- Wells Fargo and the latest multi-billion dollar fine.
Those stories plus we'll have some fun with Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine. We'll chat it up about sports, music, the theater and a host of things happening this weekend into next week. Go...you've earned it! To listen to the silliness...just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 21, 2020