A busy day in the world of business news and we start out by checking what happened on Wall Street and then we'll share these stories:
- Door Dash is worth a ton of money...who would have thought;
- The housing sector is showing some weak signs;
- It's good to be a....cat;
- Overstated gas mileage? This time it's Ford;
- Banks are getting tighter on farm loans and at a time when the rural economy is hurting;
- Wells Fargo is leaving The Financial Center in downtown Des Moines. Opportunity?
- What happened and why on Wall Street
Those stories and a conversation with our friend Maureen Burger from Tero International. To hear that conversation click here.
- February 21, 2019