It was a dramatic reversal on Wall Street today as the major averages all surged higher. Why? Two strong reasons. Also some new rules for employers and we'll tackle that story first. Thanks for being with us again today.
- Got 100+ employees? The Labor Department has a message;
- The biggest European agriculture show...cancelled;
- U.S. markets rebounded today and for two good reasons;
- Hertz is being sued and you will not believe why;
- California is suing Walmart think landfills;
- Trucking company J.B. Hunt hands out nearly $10 million;
- The Wall Street Report;
- What President Biden said about tackling the latest surge.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 21, 2021